Big men with big drills outside my bedroom window at 7am. Good morning.

Today was kind of uneventful. I crawled out of bed and after doing the everyday things at home set off to university to spend some hours in the library. After spending a good two hours trying to learn some surgery I headed off to meet Dan and have a snack at Hugo's. He informed me that apparantly it's going to rain on saturday (it's his birthday on saturday, everyone remember to tell him he's not really getting that old). Anyways, I then headed off to DMM to carry on with ze studies (which wasn't as successful as the first round) in the company of Veronica, Malcolm, Jes, Mina, Daniela etc etc etc. Also the archbishop popped up, that was nice. XD

After that Simon came down and we went round to Lanf's Siggiewi house to have some time of intercession for the current and future university students. It was strange cause it's the first time that we (the marana tha group and the y4j group) have actively done something together, be it as small as it was. That said it was pretty great, I can't wait for doors to open and hands to move :)

Highlights of the week:

> I love agenda booksales. I got a total of six books over the week, including Einstein's theory of relativity (did I mention this in the last blog? I can't remember... *shrug*) and part of La Divina Commedia (I thought i had got all of it but upon further inspection it was only the bit on purgatory). I doubt I'll actually ever read those two in particular, but I think they're just things that one should own. You know, in general. I really, really, really want a bookcase.

> I joined twitter this week *moment of shame*. I always join social networking sites when I end up being bored and having someone near me to tell me to do it. With facebook it was my dad. With twitter it was Simon. Also note that twitter is refusing to work tonight and this is upsetting me. *more shame* But now I know what Tony Hawk is up to XD

> Thanks to Krissie for sending me the entire John Mayer album, and thanks to Achie for sending it to her. I tried listening to it on my iPods (i figured out why all my songs got removed the other day, it's what happens when you're synching your 'recently added' songs) while studying. It kind of worked out.

First exam next week... oh boy...

Out.

7 comments:

LG said...

karl!

"company of Veronica, Malcolm, Jes, Mina, Daniela etc etc etc. Also the archbishop popped up..."

You mean the BEST company of...

haha he popped up behind a window!

Simon said...

agreed on the intercession thing..it was really nice praising together as one.
bookcase...i need a new one...i have just filled it up with the last stephen king book

krissie said...

Really wish I was there for intercession today, was in a real praise-y mood...the street-singing escalated into eyes-closed, arms-raised full out shouting today. T'was rather nice. Thanks for the msg, I laughed :)

Laura Best said...

Hi dude.

Who's this John Mayer chap you keep talking about? Never heard of him - I require an intro when poss please!

XD

nessa said...

u have to lend me 'la divinia commendia' wait is it english or italian? uwijja it doesnt matter. I must borrow...pls :)

Matti said...

Good luck for your exam next week ;)

International Toll Free Number said...

Remarkable! Its genuinely remarkable post, I have got much clear idea on the topic of from this article.

top