1:24 am

I've been reading about the general complications of surgery since 8:30... well, factor in facebook, twitter (i did tweet a lot), and my research on the original 60's star trek, the fifth element, final fantasy: the spirits within and some other one from 98' about robin williams dying and going to heaven but leaving it to go look for his wife in hell that i can't remember the name of... don't know how i remembered about that one, i was really little when i saw it.... google 'robin williams heaven' if you're curious (it's how i found it).

It's been really quiet all night, mostly cause i decided to not put on my itunes. Really quiet. Hekk.

William Shatner in the 60's! The dude was THIN!! well, ish. For shatner it's thin. He doesn't look all that different from Pine to be honest, the hair's the major thing. And well, the sixtiesness... The new generation stuff looks shite though.

I've been beaten, I'll do the summary tomorrow morning. I don't do this late night crap.

Out.

6 comments:

Lanfy said...

quiet cos i didnt keep you company matt ::P

LG said...

mean not telling us the name of the film!

Simon said...

i remember the film too....weird stuff.
oh remembered: "What dreams may come" yey I remembered :)

Rachel said...

hekk

and that concludes the five

nessa said...

that film was odd...it reminded me of Dnates, heaven hell and purgotory..even though it was different :S

Zoe said...

*wave*
I can't do anything... At any time of the day

top