Chaos and Relativity

Updates 3 days in a row... wonders never cease...

Made a few changes to the layout, hope everyone likes. I do, even though it's a tad busy. I kind of like the business actually XD

This isn't a real blog. Just want to point out 2 things:

1) Re the vlog. I know guys, I'm sorry, I just really felt like. I don't know if there'll be more of them, if there are I'm not gonna post them up here. You'll have to check out the youtube channel XD

2) I came across this today. I am utterly butterly in love:



Out.

5 comments:

Laura Best said...

Just spotted your new header! Was that there yesterday? Tis tres cool, approval!

And long live the vlogging pet!

Laura Best said...

Oh and forgot to say:
I saw this guy live at the Petersfield Music Festival - he has a really similar style to the chap above, and I thought he was fantastic. Check out his myspace, his name's Charlie Millar and he's got a few vids on there of him live:

http://www.myspace.com/charliemillarmusic

Enjoy! XD

Simon said...

tried to vlog...my wed cam is being silly and not recording the audio...

nessa said...

you is back! xD 'tad' doesnt suffice...kindof refelcts your mind doesn't it? :P

krissie said...

I love that guy! Coolness personified...and that crazy harp-guitar thing...he reminds me of the august rush soundtrack, you should check out Bari Improv.

top