Cheesy Crust Pony

I need to learn to stop putting dvd's in my cd drive...

Just got back home from Sunday lunch at the Pitch with the family and need to get down to some work soon. I'm in a really good/hyper mood, though it's subsiding now which has enabled me to actually write this... random events of the weekend, in reverse order:

> Lanf, you kill me. Videos of self studying, grandmasters and napolean, the absence of sweat glands and nye house parties. I could never love you more XD

> I heard mass at the pitch this morning and Fr Mike was celebrating it! And, just because that's the embarassing type of person he is, he gave me a shout out during the homily. Awesome.

> Last night. Oh man. Simon and Lanf basically summed up everything I could want to say about the night. Ivan, I could adopt you. More as a pet than a child though :P

> The praise session at y4j was great, I've long felt the need to strip away the accessories too. Funnily enough I always find that I'm most touched in praise and worship when there's just a few people and we can really focus on God. In fact I think personally nothing really compares to the praise i have with God alone at home. Maybe it's cause i know i don't have to focus on anything else and can just rest in Him... but really I suspect it's not of our making but just a question of how open we are and about when He chooses to move something within us... this usually involves me crying a lot... without the involvement of ice age, can you believe it? (if you didn't get this last bit, don't worry, you're normal... or well... i won't get into the arguement of what is normal...).

> Community on friday was the usual shindig, though I got into the worship more than I usually do... I have to lead next week *gulp*... we went to burger king afterwards, and, i will note, i saw the guy reach into a microwave, pull out a burger, and put it onto my tray. I say no more. Please can we not go to these places anymore? Please.

I have to take my car in for a service tomorrow morning. Poor Naomi's got something wrong with her exhaust and she's basically going into lapses of lifelessness despite me flooring it. Off to spend the day at Uni after that, finding I study more there than at home, and at least I get to be outside. Much much love.

Also, um, last note. This summer i'm going to have to make a big decision about what I'm going to do with my life. Details will follow eventually, but not for now. Prayers are very much appreciated :)

Out.

9 comments:

Simon said...

the hyper mood is being shared among many today it seems. Yeah last night was rather fun. Enjoyed the mass of people in Lara's kitchen.

Rachel said...

NapoleOn :P
Other than that, I have nothing to say xD

Matti said...

I'm actually aching to see Lanf's video of himself studying hahaha... he'll probably mention Ivan and Concrete enough times to take up 1/2 its duration XD

Will keep you in my prayers gbin :)

LG said...

hey matt!!
I agree with university studying...
although don't suggest DMM with zejtuni and sammy...

see you there :)

Laura Best said...

Already praying hun, don't you worry about a thing XD

Lanfy said...

haha illa matt ur blog kills. oh imma aren't I the best ah. ajma kiku i have to tell you all my stories going ons and not so goings on.
ur in my prayes bro Gbu
Ps i tink i should start making my own series called 'concrete... the 3 day honeymoon'

krissie said...

Praying hard :)
Oh Ice Age...

nessa said...

you happy ppl...you should all die...all of u..

^KaI^ said...

ouch van... xD
And yes..i remember the day i discovered the ice age story about u =P XD ><

top