"In your dreams"

I've been feeling really sociable lately, ever since Christmas. I don't consider my usual self as anti-social, but lately i've been wanting to go out more and going on msn and stuff when i'm at home.... maybe it's cause i've got more time on my hands...i really should study....

Went to Valletta with Mike, Van, Lu and Sar today. We wanted to do some shopping since the sales are on but well, it was packed. And everythin
g came in 2 sizes, large or XXXXXXXXXXXXXL... so i came home with one shirt. Ah well, it's a nice shirt XD

In other news, come drool with me...
Gibson Vegas high roller... you might not like the styling but if you want the tone in songs like "Best of you", you need one of these babies... and a baby it is...

Kudos to Kai for linking me up to tales of mere exitence, friggin great stuff:


Out.

3 comments:

Kai said...

i dont understand much in guitars but i like best of u and its red so its pretty hehe

Simon said...

OH!! love the video!! lol made my morning.

Anonymous said...

lol d video...says it all hehe

top