Crunch time

Tonight is the last night of Christmas holidays... woo.... Now, in approximately 5 months I have to sit for my pre-med finals, and considering during the past 3 months i've done pretty close to 'jack all', this is not going to be a very 'laid back' period of time. Yeah... I don't know how this is going to reflect on the blogs, could go back to a random one once in a while, or they might just continue as they have, we'll see.

Though, from now until summer, I have resolved to do the following:
1. Study, a lot, and pass my finals...
2. Go to the gym, at least twice a week.
3. Make time, both with the guys and alone, to develop our music.

Whether or not i actual keep these up is, well... *shrugs*

Oh, by the way, big props to Rob for the concert on Thursday (though i doubt he'll ever read this imma nsomma). It was fantastic, really was. Congrats to Dez and Lu for the dancing, and to the y4j guys for helping out, was a really good night. Made me decide to go ahead and buy some in-ear monitors, they really should come in handy. Oh, and one day we will get to go to a studio and record an album, so help us God. I've always dreamed of it.

Last, but not least, Dru.... you're old now!! Ha!!!! Happy 20th Birthday dude ;P

Out.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey matt lol!

Good luck for the resolutions. I just wanted to ask you, where are you going to gym. I was going to apply at SAC. It would help if there was a gym buddy out there who could help me in times of need lool!

Cheers mate!
stef

Simon said...

u know....reading those three things again i realise, you're not going to have any time for me any more :(

Anonymous said...

new problem matt. i like this womanz that i tink likez me...i met her 2nite and i was really nice. I walked her home etc...but shes apparently going out with my friend....but we're going out to paceville on friday. She told me shes not going out with him but her blog says otherwise. wat do i do?


Yours sincerely,

M

PS My friend doesnt know i like her. Although he told me theyre going out, i cudnt be bothered and im going ahead with friday.

PPS I know, Im a L***

Matt said...

Well, sense tells me for the sake of your friend, back out. They may or may not be going out but in order to avoid any unnecessary confusion, i'd let off, at least for a while...
Then again I am talking to you aren't I? ;P

Anonymous said...

lol...wot a gentleman

Tnx mEtt ;) vera congrats 2rob..twas brill.

Hi55555 for d nerdism...im feeling it too...i think ive become one of those design maniacs who r completely obsessed and all they see are shapes and colours instead of people and buildings...ah well...
Toodles mEEEEtt ;)
Gbu

top