Buttmonkeys I'm bored

Had an 'off' day today, I'm going to rant about it, because that's what you do when you have reached the end of an 'off' day.

Ok first of all, went to Mark's birthday meal last night at Hard Rock, was good fun. What was particularly amusing was watching a bunch of foreign guys dance at an empty koyote after. By their dancing it looked like they'd been snorting engine grease all day... And Mark, I don't want to imagine the hangover you had this morning ;P

Anyway, long story short, I got in at around 2 30 last night. At 7 45 this morning the bell rang... electricity meter guy.... of course I had to go open for him. After that I did the logical thing and went back to bed for 2 hours. When I got up at 10, the maid had arrived and the whole second floor looked like a warzone. I hate it when that happens. Do you ever wake up with that feeling that everything is severely messed up, especially since you can't take a piss in your own damn bathroom? Yeah, I had that today...

Went to gym with Mike, came home, had lunch. Then I started reading neuroscience... and well that is basically it. Meh. Been sitting here all day and the lack of anything interesting to do is knawing at my brain. Ok, time to stop being emo now.

Out.

0 comments:

top