Bars and guitars

I want to talk about 2 things today:

Subject A
I've been actually going out for the past couple of weekends, which, as most of you know, is not normal for me (because everyone knows that paceville is nothing but evil and trickery. I'm sorry Dez, it is ;P). Now, I don't know if this sudden
urge to go out and meet people is a by-product of being single again, though it probably is, but I enjoyed myself. To be honest, i still hate paceville, but i have discovered somewhere I really love, Dubliner's. I went out there last Friday to have some drinks with the guys after community... nuff said about that.... and I went there on Saturday and found out my second cousin works there. This is funny, because i never knew of his existence before then. This friday I'm going to meet chris and some others there after the Healing Service. In short, I like this place, it is fun :D

Subject B
I've started studying for my exams last week and things aren't going too badly. I have the exam next Tuesday and while I don't exactly think i'm going to be impressing anyone, I'm not really bothered. Thing is, i've been getting a rather big creative streak recently. I swear, I can't put my guitar down. This i spose is a good thing... though it's coming at some expense of my study time as while reading i'll get up and go write something... and then play it for a while... and then look up a song on youtube... and repeat basically. I don't really know what I want to say with this... it's just... there. *shrugs*


Last note, I really want to watch this film.

Last note #2: Muffin!!


Out.

2 comments:

Simon said...

I've seen this layout before, oh yes I wrote it yesterday :P
well bout Dubliners, I aprove
about music...may i design your first cd cover?

Marquita said...

Ohhhhh! There's the Neuro Snell I used to have in possesion last year... *holma kerha*

And about that creative streak...I think it's a Med student thing. It used to happen to Chris a lot (I mean, 'Blue Prints' was launched in his fourth year, a year dotted with way too many exams during the year). Also, I wrote "Let's Face It!" during MY mid-yearlies around this time last year... :)

Good luck Matthew with exams! And remember, the most important thing is that you impress in June.

top