Day In, Day Out



Question: What happens when you don't use your computer for about 4 days?
Answer: 64 ruddy emails in your inbox, thats what. Gosh I love my course...

Bah, well about time for an update eh? I haven't really been able to get to the computer since wednesday actually. I just got home from yet another rehearsal with the guys. We've had one practically every day since thursday. Had the dress rehearsal for the talent show this weekend, went well. It looks like the worship over the weekend is going to be largely in the hands of, well, the band. It's a great thing to do, and we're all thankful, but it also means a lot of rehearsals. And now... I'm tired hehe.

Went to the St Aloysius Soiree last night. It was..... good. I was surprised by the amount of talent they had as regards voices, and the band and dancing was pretty good. But for the sake of all things fluffy, stop the damn play in italian. NOBODY ACTUALLY WATCHES IT! And stop smoking pot before you go out on stage too ;P After that went out to Melita, the wine bar part. Was nice, met Danny boy too, you NORFERN SCUM!!

Ugh, not much else to say. I DO NOT feel like waking up to go to Uni tomorrow. The bad part is that i havent studied anything since wednesday. The way it looks i'm going to have to pack half my subject matter into the space of about 2 months. Ugly ishn't it?

John finally came back from Australia today, went up to meet him at the airport. Been an... eventful month without him, and damn glad to have him back. As for the rest of tonight, i'm looking forward to updating myself regards whatever's going on, and reading Thud!. Hopefully i'll manage to get this shitty feeling out of me too..... *sigh*.... breakups suck.

Out.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Indeed, breakups do suck. But you're single now, and that's better, right? Yeah. Meh.

So you enjoyed Soiree, huh? I heard it was kinda crappy (not half as good as when I had taken part in it :P )

Gah, moar Uni tomorrow. Cheer up, Urpani. Well, I'll cheer you up tomorrow anyway.

o/

Simon said...

yeah...breakups...i know i know....whenever u want anything...u know i know how u feel...come on...the weekend to look forward to...

top