Carpe Diem

Right, looks like I'm taking requests now... Chris, zis von iz for zou.

Ok well you know the kind of day I had yesterday, where you seem to waste loads of time doing nothing in particular? Well, today was the exact opposite. I was woken up, rather early, by the water services guy who came round to read our meter... I don't think his day started very well, considering after ringing our doorbell a few dozen times he was greeted by a disgruntled, bearded guy, still in his PJ's (well they arent really PJ's but what else do you call your house clothes?), and half of who's hair decided it wanted to disobey gravity. Yeah, I looked like hell.....

One breakfast croissant and a bad TV show later, I went and actually managed to pray in the morning (I find it really hard to do that at home these days, got to used to doing it at the chapel at Uni...), and by 10 30 I was at my desk ready to get some work done. And I actually did. I read most of the first chapter of Renal Physiology and I actually UNDERSTOOD it! Damn, sometimes I'm surprised I still have the capacity to learn something...

Later simon came over and we spent most of the evening just talking and goofing around (it's practically mandatory). Anyways right now it's 00 23 and sim's skecthing something and Im watching top gear on youtube. Good times.

Can I have your toe nail clippings for my collection? Pretty please?

Out.

4 comments:

Simon said...

what is it with you and toes? i mean honestly....why?
....
ooohhh....look....my sister has taken her socks off...toes!

Chris said...

Whoo, thanks Urpani.

Tooooooooooeeeeeeessssssssiiiiieeeess.

Jigsaw said...

Your new clue lies here:
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/8048/puzzlepieceyd9.jpg

Sarah said...

*cough* By any chance is your computer not working Matt? Just checking ta... in case you needed somewhere to blog from !;)

top