Tis the season

Hey, not much has been going on recently so i haven't bothered updating...

Well except for the fact that i gots me a PS3 for christmas... and assassin's creed... it really is just as lovely as you would expect :P

Going out tonight for once in... i can't be bothered to remember. Looking forward to it, i'm in the mood for a few drinks and some good company hehe. I'm posting two songs down here that mike's drummed into my head, really really good stuff, inspires me to getting down to work, if you catch my drift...



Have a very merry Christmas :)

Out.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

My God is Big so strong so mighty!
LOvin d song ... abt time i should update 2! just came out from a funny night! God Bless ya !

Tc Sarah

Anonymous said...

aw mettew i commented ok hehe! :P

top