Every Little Thing

Hey guys, you might have noticed the recent decline in my blogging and commenting, sorry i'm quite busy at this point, and it'll probably carry on until.... well i'm not sure really hehe. I'll try keep as up-to-date as poshible.

I'm not really in a blogging mood, but i'll give a little update. Went to get my car washed yesterday at the Jackie fundraiser. I felt compelled to help, so i helped wash a couple of cars with the girls. Was good fun hehe. In future, if you want to raise money for something, doing the car wash thing is a really good idea i think. I'd go for it in any case.

Went to the JC soiree last night. I always get bugged at these kind of shows half way through, happened with the DLS one and the SAC one, it happened here. But it was better than last year's show, and Lu, congrats, you did a great job ;) After this we went down to Hard Rock to get eats and beers (i had me a nice Guinness :D). After that pretty much went home. Oh and i got pulled over by the police for overtaking a bus way too fast lol. I feel kinda bad about it, they let me off with a disapproving look. My first 'driving story' hehe. Oh, and they tend to address you like this: "Inti xrobt JEW!!???"

Got a little get-together with the others tonight, should be good fun. Things are looking up :)

p.s. i added a new comic in the links section, 'Three Panel Soul'. I found this as a link from the VG cats site, it's Ian and Matt from Machall. You can imagine my excitement when my favourite comic creators stop updating for 6 months, and then i come across a new comic of theirs. I'm such a geek lol.

Out.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Ooh you got caught ridin' dirty.

You should write a song about it.

Freaked said...

lulz!

Carl said...

I wish i could drive waaah

top