Blog/Forum/Insight

BLOG UP! Hehe, wow the attention this space has been getting is something completely 'out there'. I'm thinking of just calling it a forum if this activity carries on, or maybe actually set up a forum or something (yeah, thats not happening, i dont know how and in either case i'll never get down to it, woo!). Much love guys :D

Ok, well i spose i better say something of value (of sorts). Well, i'll start with today shall i? Last night i knew i'd probably be having a haemotology tutorial at some point this morning, though i had no idea what time. I set my alarm for 7am just incase. Now, when my alarm rang, early morning logic took over, cause when you're in your warm, comfy bed, it seems obvious that nobody would even think of scheduling a lecture before 10am, right? So i got up at 9am, the same exact time at which the lecture took place. Yeah, i missed it. 2 lectures later, i'm home again. Loveleh.

As from next week the 8 week count-down to the exams begins. I need to learn basically ALL first year physiology (half my syllabus), and a good half of anatomy (a quarter of my syllabus). Yeah, it's not going to be pretty. But hey, i still got a weekend to enjoy before that >.<

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

i bet u want to be studying half her anatomy dont u ?

Simon said...

wow...confusing train of thought...i so know what u mean...ish...ok not at all the same...but im confused too ok?

Ally said...

OOOOOOOOOOOO blog. Don't worry most of us are in the same boat but anyways. Remind me and chris to sex you up tomorrow as well ;)

Chris said...

No comment.

Just kidding, bring out the dancing bears!! Whooo!

Back on tangent, I'd say... Hit it. With a holy hammer of righteousness. Er... What I mean is, let God guide your heart. And stuff.

Frisbees.

Sarah said...

Hello me dear. By yours and the request of many others my blog is back up and functioning! Can't really comment on your blog this time.Sorry but my mind is all fuzzy with teaching and I think I may do more harm than good. One thing though. Make sure your heart is in the right place, and once you know it is, follow it and you will be fine!!

Chris said...

If you do not maek with another psot in 3 days, the whining begins.

You have been warned.

The thousand warriors of the Persian Empire will descend upon you... Omegatango will burn to the ground.

Chris said...

Wait, I'm sorry, did I say warriors? I meant nations. And all of them have at least a thousand warriors.

What does that add up to? That's right, 1 million, biatch.

So you better update that blog.

Ally said...

Indeed.......
update tomorrow or perish.
:P :P
WHAT IS LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simon said...

i would suggest a blog matt.. i know chris doesn not control a thousand nations...but im not sure what he might do....

Ally said...

following simon's comment - don't go in ur shower alone tonight - take some pepper spray and tabasco soap O.o

Chris said...

I resent that. I had things to do tonight, anyway.

Chris said...

Your time is up, friend, and your blog remains unupdated. Prepare to face our collective rat.

Chris said...

Collective Rat

Name: Scabbers
Species: Rattus rattus (I kid you not... Look it up if you don't believe me)
Normal attack: Spammage
Special attack: Flame

SQUEEEEEAAAAKKKKK!!!!

Unknown said...

So glad I quit uni hahaha... I'm writing this like 15 minutes before I come over lol (got a whole 10 metres to walk)

Chris said...

Yarr! Make more psots.

top