Divine Muse

Afternoon all. Just got home from Uni about half an hour ago. It's a beautiful sunny day out and my histology practical got cancelled. Woo! Went to Hugo's with chris, sarah, claire, osama and xristos (i think thats how you spell it...). Had a good fun time, and i learned several things:

1. Greeks and rice are somewhat mortal enemies
2. If you try and order pasta without knowing much about what's in it, it's likely to come from outer space...
3. Justin Timberlake hypnotises innocent bystanders into being dancers in his music video using his BUTT

I'm pretty damn sleepy, the sun tends to do that to me, but i'm having a really good time lately. Really looking forward to community meeting at Sarria tonight, both for the meeting itself and prob going out to Valletta after with the others. Times are fun!! hehe

Something that's been going on with me lately is that everytime i sit down to do my quiet time (pray), i get ideas for songs forming in my head. I'm getting a super creative streak at the moment, it's great hehe. I always end up getting bugged of whatever kind of song i write, they always seem to get on my nerves after a while, but now i'm just getting into a kind of groove (this by grace alone, i know this for sure) and i'm loving it. I want to write music with others, with my friends. For once i really genuinely want input from others and see their views and let them give their take, rather than wanting everything done my own way. I'm trying to train my voice every day, Joe's been telling me to do this for aaaaages and i never got round to it. But this is something that i love doing, so i'm going to go for it! Yar!

Not very interesting news is it? Well, just to reward you for your patience in going through all my personal babble: Rabbit VS Snake.... the snake wins obviously....obviously....of course....

Out.

5 comments:

Chris said...

True thing about Greeks and rice.

Suuuuun.... Summmerrr.... Formalin.

What.

That video was just... WTF.

As for music writing, want me to contribute something to lyrics? I wrote a prayer today, because your Bible told me to ^^

Thanks man o/

Marquita said...

Might not be interesting to most people. What's most important is that the right people are interested...and I'm interested. I might be able to help you...over outspace pasta at Hugo's. ;)

claire_88 said...

Whee, it's great when your muse is on a roll! I've hit a dry spell atm - are you leeching my creative powers, you criminal mastermind? :P

So - good luck with the songwriting. Whatever the source of inspiration or the medium with which you're expressing yourself, it's always a great feeling to see your thoughts expressed as something solid and palpable. (aaargh palpation, anatomy has infiltrated my mind!!)

Cheerio old chap,
Claire :)

Simon said...

monkeys

Chris said...

Update pls pls pls what.

top