Terms and Conditions apply


Looks like the once a week blog idea has gone down well. The only suggestion I've gotten was to write an article on "The real meaning of Easter". I'm still open to taking other ideas, but if none present themselves I'll try post one on it by the end of the week. To clarify, this project binds me, to the best of my ability, to publish a serious article on a topic chosen myself or suggested by any reader, once a week. Also, I'd prefer if people would suggest titles in the comments section, as opposed to things like twitter and google buzz (like the one above). It just makes my life easier.

I haven't decided on publishing them on a specific day, maybe I will in time. Maybe not. There'll probably be other posts interspersed between the articles, either rants or little news posts like this one.

As you've probably noticed, I've spent the last hour customising the blog a bit. If there's anything you think I should add or if there's something that looks plain silly, leave a comment to let me know.

And last but not least,



Out.

2 comments:

Peter G said...

what would you and lady gaga do/talk about if you were locked together for 24hrs....

mc said...

i just got an idea....at 3.18am (*hint* XD) "insomnia...its effects on the sufferer both physically and mentally after being endured for a prolonged period of time" haha

top