The Proposal


Here's an idea for an interesting race. From having all your hardware switched off and unplugged, you have to update your facebook status. But you're working with a Pentium 3 processor and Windows 95. And dial-up.

So I was thinking about all this blogging lark and came up with a concept of sorts. I thought it might be a cool idea to try and blog regularly, say once a week, each time tackling a certain definite topic. This could either be a common day occurrence that I'd have witnessed or just a general 'point-of-view' monologue. If this were to be successfully carried out I'd pick the best ones and try get them published into a book of sorts. Then again, I don't really know of anyone who'd be willing to publish such ramblings, but then you never know. Possibly a magazine column? Who knows. However, to accomplish this I shall be needing your help, for though sometimes I have something on my mind to say, mostly I don't. So, with that in mind, leave your thoughts and opinions on the whole matter along with anything you think I should write about in the comments section below (sorry for the Ray William Johnson reference, couldn't help myself). So yeah, I'll be waiting for your feedback. If people actually respond to this I'm going to do my best to keep it up. I might even do research. Research!

Out.

3 comments:

Kai said...

go for it johnny (:

Simon said...

it's what i've been doing lately so OBVIOUSLY i think its a gd idea :P
and the publishing part. it's worked for mr. clarkson so, why not?
:)
once a week, cause kai and i responded... u have an obligation now

mc said...

i say go for it too xD wld make an interesting read :)

top