Roll on Summer

> Pharma was... not nice. I never like going to exams with only last minute preparation. Might have passed, might not have.

> My Jack Johnson cd's finally arrived, and thanks to Krissie I've now got All Across The Earth too (which is amazing). I'm so oversaturated with new music, it's budaful XD

> Been at chap almost all day all week. Internet getting rather neglected.. summer routine starting i spose :)

> I bought a phone yesterday. I just got fed up with my old one. She served me well for 3 years, and still was doing so yesterday insomma (except for when i tried to write a message and twice it cancelled it instead of inserting a space). I was in the mood. Also apparantly Malcolm LOVES mobile shopping, he's somewhat of an expert. How could I refuse?

> Went to watch Terminator Salvation last night with Mike, Luca, Sara, Ache and Mina. The film was rather disappointing. Well I mean it's terminator, go figure. I think i built a hype around it cause of Christian Bale, no Arnie, no time travel, and the climax of the story. I actually think the filmography was really good (much better then the other ones anyway) but the plot was shallow. Not all that much happens and almost all that does is given away in the trailer. Shame.

> Medicine exam tomorrow. Meh. Got into that mid-exam period where you just really can't be bothered to study much anymore. Heq.

Out.

8 comments:

Simon said...

you bought a new phone?! :(
ok...so now I'm officially the one with the crapiest phone....
I need to borrow all your jack johnson cd's btw

Lara said...

i know exactly what u mean, nd my worst ones are yet to come jaaaq ... somma good luck tomo ^^ xxx

Laura Best said...

Oooo new phone. Model and colour information please......

krissie said...

Thou art very welcome :)
Good luck for tomorrow...glad you finally got a long overdue cellular makeover...Malc is great with these things hehe :)
A domani :D (woo!)

LG said...

yey!

Matti said...

I'll soon be onto the new phone trail as well... mine is craving to be replaced!

Any ideas before I settle on that that right now, I'm going to buy, within a budget of €300-325?

Matt said...

depends on what you want out of it don't it :) You're got a pretty good choice. Mine was only 150 euros, but it's nice and stores 2G of music so it's perfect for me XD

Matt said...

oh and it's a black and red nokia loz :P

top