Smells like vintage

Moses supposes his toeses are roses but khalilah knows just how to cook the meat. I'll forever think of both those songs now whenever 101 is mentioned XD

One exam left to go. How terribly exciting. It actually really isn't... ever since half of everyone started their holidays a little over a week ago I basically started it with them... which probably isn't for the best... pathology paper yesterday is proof of that. You know how there are people who always come out of an exam and say things like "illallu i got this section all wrong" or "uff i think i failed for sure" and all this and then they get 80's and over. There are people in my course are like that. I used to be like that. Thing is, I'm not anymore. These days I come out of an exam and if someone asks me how I went my very honest answer is "I have absolutely no frackin idea". It's kind of surreal really (albeit in a very nerdy way) :) Still, it's fun seeing people's bemusement when you turn up for exams with a tan and in swimming trunks and a big smile on your face XD

Sommies, the last week has been rather fun. Went to the beach on friday with Lanf and we both got really sunburnt. Because of this i've developed a very close relationship with my new spray sunblock. Yesterday, ahhh exiless. Playing werewolf for half the day was rather fun... and Elaine I'm sorry I sacrficed us, morals were too strong... my heart will go on, promise :P

Watched Nick and Nora's infinite playlist at mike's house with krissie in between the afternoon and evening beach sessions yesterday. It was a strange yet enjoyable film. What I really liked about it is that it was, for the most part, realistic. There's no suave talk or perfectly timed co-incidences, but rather an abundance of awkward silences, lame jokes, and people constantly having to use their mobile phones to find where other people are. This doesn't make the film as picturesque as most others, but it made it much more realistic in my opinion, and I liked that. Never mind that I think most of my friends and I fit into the sub-culture type portrayed there... and the film's centered around the music scene... and there's a scene in a recording studio... and a vintage fender... XD

7 comments:

LG said...

uff I'm sad to have missed exiles yesterday...

I mean I keep missing werewolf?!! wdh??

Rachel said...

dw rowent, I missed it too XD

Simon said...

i am proud of your sacrifice though, like you saw last night, i eventually may sacrifice my relationship

krissie said...

I liked the film :) I keep getting images of that blonde guy screaming in my head haha. Yugos ftw.

Steve Diacono said...

I am commenting coz I realised that I have never commented on ur blog before so... here it is XD

About the way you feel after an exam... * bumps fist with matt* same feeling lol

Tc dude

Lanfy said...

its soon summmeer! i think i shall develop a relationship with sunblock too! good times good times

Chris said...

I think people in our course tend to be a tad pessimistic about exams. What I've loved is how people have come together in their mutual hate for pathology. Very inspiring.

Come on man, we'll make it!

top