While eating copius amounts of pasta

It's Tuesday afternoon and the sun has reared it's face for the first time in 3 days I think. I am happy :D

Re a lot of the comments on my last blog: I AM NOT SAD! I AM A HAPPY PERSON! I read all the comments with everyone telling me to cheer up and that it'll be alright and I was like "why? what's wrong with me?" *shrug* I did a bit of ranting i'll admit but really I'm fine guys, no need to sound so concerned. Ajma :)

I mentioned the Spring affecting ze creative processes... got another song I'm working on, which I shall now share with you... it's called Reign...

I've got doubts runnin' through my mind
About the life I'm livin', like where is it all going
Started out with the best of intentions
But somehow my directions got lost in my translation
Along the way, Lord won't you please show me
The path that you've made for me, a better-ending story
Cause I want to be what you want for me
And what you want for me is so beyond me
So won't you

Reign, and let Your Kingdom come

I've got doubts and about a hundred questions
Philosophical reflections, human interpretations
Of this life and our day to day livin
The love I should be givin' I can't find it within'
Myself, and nobody's got the answers, it's like the blind leading
The blind leading the blind, won't you help me find my way
Back to you, Father true and merciful
I'm asking please won't you

Reign, and let Your Kingdom come

If you would come and take your place
In this heart of mine
In this heart of mine

Out.


6 comments:

Simon said...

the song sounds nice...

and indeed the sun has reared its face, and we are shying away from it, remaining in the dark holes we call homes, pouring over compressed pieces of dead trees with overused markings on them, sucking in pointless and useless information trying to achieve 'intelligence', when the true smart ones of our species are outside enjoying the company of each other and rays of the sun which, as you say, has finally reared its face.

Matt said...

Simon, sometimes people have to study. Yes it bites. You'll live. XD

nessa said...

Really like it :) the funny thing is i was reading the verse and then I started singing the 'reign and let your kingdom come' hehe without knowing the tune. It really reflects what ure going through i think :)

Bdw sim, really touching ;)

Rachel said...

the comments so far made the blog :P

krissie said...

Can't wait to hear these songs :) keep them coming!

Anonymous said...

Even so

top