Guess who...

Yeah, I'm back. Again.

Been reading everyone's blogs and basically I started missing writing again, so yeah I'm going to give the blog a try for like the fourth time I think. Again, I promise nothing, in the sense that what will be written here is largely a stream of conscious from my random days to the confusing clockwork of my brain. Oo err. And Kris you can read this so I don't have to write an email every time too :P

I'm going to start with the new look. I hope you like it. I don't mind it so much, an improvement on the other one at least. I spent about an hour cruising that meffing site trying to find one that I liked and the artistic perfectionist in me came out, the bastard. Clicking the "next" button became a compulsion that I just couldn't say no to. Ranting already, woo.

To be honest I don't have much to say. Yesterday was brilliant (as Simon's already mentioned most of). I haven't had that much fun in a field in aaaages, especially the frisbie game... even though we killed half the foliage... it'll grow back though XD Had uni today, I was really really tired though. Took me ages to sleep and when I did I had some really weird dream about what I can't remember except for the fact that it was really weird... Was supposed to have lectures till 3 but the last 2 didn't turn up and we ended up waiting for an hour for nothing. Lovely. Got community tonight and then off to meet whoever at whatever is left of the cd launch...

Anyways, since i spent all afternoon looking for the backdrop I'll stop here. Follow n that if you like.

Out.

2 comments:

Simon said...

Hey Matt...glad you're back...ish...now everyone will read oyur blogs leaving mine alone....even though i stuck with them for so long....
like the background...was thinking of looking for one...but they are so annoying to work with as all the content of the blog gets scambled, and to find one i like....

krissie said...

Yay you're blogging :)
But BOO: you still have to email me. Sorry, but no takesies backsies.
I gave up trying to find a background. I like this one though...maybe I'll give it another shot...I have nothing better to do...

top