The BiBlog Experiment

Disclaimer: The following blog is in conjunction with Mr Xmun Callus, who's blog may be found here. Please refer to it in order to make a complete reading of that found here-under. You are about to get confused. Less than three.

As I type this I'm sitting in the communications lab which I have found is a refuge of all things mac on campus. It is rather glorious. §

Indeed. I've also decided that being Fr Mike's personal secretary is rather nice. AND we had sugar cubes! §

I agreed. Insomma, as you can imagine we're both skiving lectures, surprise surprise. Technically we're here to work on assignments. We'll get to that in a bit. §

Illallu, it was brilliant. The dance was fantastic, even though there was the sound mishap. It made me actually want to be involved in a dance like that.... And the worship was brilliant, kudos to Sam and the band ;) §

Yup, pretty much. I'm really looking forward to the rest of them :) Sim I really liked that shot you took of Sam's back by the way, very cool. §

(I've been checking Sim's spelling for those of you who know him well enough... I think that's all of you really... it should be decent this time :P) Something I realised from yesterday is just how long it's been since I sat with the congregation. I've been part of worship team for about 4 years now and not playing during worship is quite a strange sensation, it's like I don't know what to do with myself. Though then again it's nice to be able to just get lost in the worship instead of having to deal with technical problems and trying to think of what song should be played next and where the Spirit is leading us. §

Still though, I wouldn't trade worshipping through the music, it's become part of who I am. Simon has lectures on journalism and next year on photography.... I hate him. I hate you too Malcom, you smug b*****d. 2 years..... 2 more years.... if I pass my exams this year insomma... exams are really getting close and my brain has lost the ability to worry about these things... flip flops :) §

Yar, and you're pretty damn good at it ;) One of my biggest problems is that I like too many things - music, art and design, and now I'm really getting into film (though not in the same sense as Sim, more in terms of scripting, direction and storyboarding). You see my problem? I think it's because I like so many things that I never just concentrate on one and become very good at just that... which leaves me being diverse yet mediocre... §

VESPAS biznitch!! §

It's actually so much fun not knowing where you're headed in life. Who wants a schedule? After all this mayhem, I'm pretty sure I'm going to look back on it all and laugh. With a good few stories to tell. Life is for living after all. §

Ditto dude. Though you really should cut down, two sugars is more than enough. I'm not going to take care of you when you're 50 and diabetic. §

Right...... As Jack sends us drifting into the afternoon I think we should leave you here, confused and muttering to yourself. Oh, and one last thing... §

Out.

9 comments:

nessa said...

That is so cool hehe, loved the whole listening to both your brains at once. It feels like I'm right in fron of you, lol I feel like i just came off a roller-coaster. Ahh you both made me happy much :D

Happy life happy life happy life....

Oh so mat, question: what about that going to Germany for a month? Isnt tat gna be a bit useless?

Unknown said...

Ila guys i loved it..lol if one of you were a woman well im pretty sure you'd be married to each other hehe guys keep being yourselves you're both great! cu later =)

Matt said...

No, it's an experience. I'm all about the experiences XD

Martine said...

So, Well done to you both $

You have once again confused me and amazed me in an entertaining way... and $

You'd do great as film production partners.. oh my.. $

Now I shall leave you both $

^KaI^ said...

u guys must hv been so bored

Bettina said...

lol dat took so much concentration guys!! xD but it was well funny!...and i got a mention so..=D

Marquita said...

lols all round :) And thanks for keeping an eye on Simon's English. It's getting better :P

PS: I like the new back ground, liked the fact that this blog came back to life... if you need help with what is left of your 3rd yr pls tell me. :)

Rachel said...

This is as close as it gets to seeing you two next to each other in real life, i guess..
I haven't yet decided if it's good or bad thing that you've found a way to convincingly manifest yourselves on the internet :P

P.S I don't like how biblogging means bicommenting.

krissie said...

I like the biblog muchly :) getting insight into both of your brains at the same time is very entertaining, I must say. Thoroughly enjoyed that. Is it bad that I didn't get confused? Doesn't really say much about my current mental state if I can just hop on a brain train created by you and Simon...ah well!
I am awaiting the pigeon ;)

top