Colour me black and yellow

Waaaaaaah I've been busy lately, or more accurately, am in a general state of busy-ness that should last for the next 3 months or so. Reasons for this aaaaaare:

1. Projects. I hate projects. I hate research even more. My anatomy project is due next week and my physio project is due by the end of the month. I am attempting to get both finished by friday this week. Then next week hopefully I'll start and finish my pharmacology project which is also due by the end of the month, which by the way, is about some kind of laxative. I hate projects. When I actually do finish these I have to start studying seriously for my finals which begin last week of May. Oh joy.

2. The boys and I are finally getting down to working on our own material. I'm very very very happy about this, and I'm liking what's coming out a lot, praise God. A lot more developments are on the horizon but I won't discuss those as yet seeing as everything is still in its early stages and nothing is definite as yet, the point being we've had to step up our schedule considerably and that means more time rehearsing and writing. More updates later on, but let's say God is very faithful. VERY faithful :D

3. Got a few other odds and ends that are gonna keep me occupied, like filming for 4given, weekend retreats, going abroad with Mike to Prague in April for the RELaY conference, and possibly other things that I can't recall at this point in time. Oh yeah, Resident Evil 5 comes out at the end of the month and Metal Gear Solid 4 on June 12th... I need to make time or sleep less...

So yeah, busy. I kind of really want to know my exam dates (I only know 3 out of 8 so far) cause my uncle's going up to some festival in England (or maybe Scotland, I don't remember) for a weekend in June and he's gonna watch Delirious? and David Crowder Band live in concert, so naturally I want to go. My mom told me if I was interested she's pay for me to go up, so naturally I really want to go. Thing is my finals are in June so basically I'm kind of screwed over... ah well...

Election week this week, my first time voting. I'm not exactly excited or particularly interested, though for the first time I found myself learning certain things about politics and the way things are going. Jen's dad (the legend himself) and the whole scenario with Sant that's going on at the moment is particularly amusing. I just really hope we come up, and I'm taking a positive attitude about it. Plus I really wanna go car-cading on Sunday XD

Last note: I finished Uncharted: Drake's fortune a couple of weeks ago and COD4 this afternoon. Both very very good games, thanks Mike :)

Out.

2 comments:

Simon said...

hey, u remembered us readers...about fu--in time!
yeah, well, enjoy prague, and enjoy the concert if u go...u know im green with envy :)
oh for the car cading...im booking shotgun window

^KaI^ said...

xD i pitty u with all those projects but im very envious of d fact that u might go to dat concert..so ill pray 4 u :D..p.s..im quite a small girl..mind fitting me into ur lugage :D hehe i dont mind...anything to go to such a concert :D hehe..anyhu..gl matt and enjoy prague :D gbu n tc

top