Ready Now

Heyo, got a busy weekend coming up - Behavioural sciences weekend from this afternoon till Saturday afternoon, dvd night thing at community on Sat evening, going to Qrendi at 8 in the morning on Sunday to animate the mass, and got a lovely dvd/meal at Dan's place Sunday night. Tis lovely indeed!

Life at the moment feels pretty weird I gotta say. As far as everyday life goes, I think I've gotten used to being single again now and I'm pretty free, enjoying the little everyday things and even uni isn't getting me down anymore.... though I know I still have loads of work to do but I can fret about that later. Spiritually I feel like I'm going through a renewal, coming out of that stale feeling I experienced. It's that feeling that propelled me to start listening to 'normal' music for example, which was nice for the time, but now I feel I'm being called back... I'm going deeper and I want to go deeper. It's a great feeling, and rather exciting too. I think it has a lot to do with all the stuff that's happening collectively in the group (you know who you are ;P). In short, it feels strange cause at the moment my life has a lot of things on the horizon, a lot of change and renewal... I don't know if you get what I mean but lets just say spring this year is really going to mean new life for me :D Meh, I've got a whole weekend of this intrapersonal stuff and i'm already babbling about my feelings...

Yesterday I discovered the 'Desperation Band'. I love them, I really do, that perfect passionate feeling of praise and worship, it really gets me lost in the moment...





Out.

2 comments:

Simon said...

lol, the group....
I'm happy u being called back, and stop bullshiting, u've been used to the single life ages :P

^KaI^ said...

ello matthew...i got probably nothing of wat u said xD but thats ok...cos life is swt ^^ hehe and u silly boy! u got me hooked on desperation band too hehe they r so cool hehe :) gbu

top