Jump on it

Why won't Blogger ever remember my username and password?! It's little annoying things like this that are responsible for upsetting people's days.... and killing penguins... not sure how but fairly certain it's true....

Community weekend was a blast, was a great experience and loads of fun. Though can't say i expected any less. I want photos guys!! :D

I've had a really looooong day. Woke up early, watched Al Murray on youtube in a lecture hall, wandered around Mater Dei looking for another lecture hall (which was HUGE, HUGE!!), went to another lecture all the way back at Uni, went to Mass, went to library, went to gym, hurr. I'm rather thoroughly knackered now, so of course i need to post something like this:




Out.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

'All the way back to uni' from Mater Dei? Wow... some people really have a warped sense of distance!!

Unknown said...

Sarah obviously hasn't been to Mater Dei ;)

Sarah said...

I have actually ... but my comment as not about the interior of the place just the distance from the front door of the place to uni !:)

top