Fluorescent yellow

People commented! You're such sports, have a gold star :)

I've been sitting here in this very spot for.... carry the 4..... 8 hours now. I have read... one chapter of anaesthesia. Doesn't sound too productive does it? Then again the entire book only contains 6 chapters. My ass hurts a little bit now. And I think I've developed restless leg syndrome....

There's a certain beauty in being home alone though. Being in a familiar place, quietly going about whatever it is you're occupied with while the rest of the world goes about it's crazy business outside. The news goes on in the background (cause for some reason all the other channels won't come in tonight). The mug of tea gently warms my hands in between bouts of fidgeting with the highlighter. Some foreign students from the residence across the street burst out laughing very, very loudly. Just an ordinary night in. Lovely.

I leave you to potter about with my guitar and possibly attempt writing a song, but first...



Out.

3 comments:

Simon said...

song? song. song!
i likes song.
i have a camera.
they said "no". :(

Peter G said...

cool song matt :)

btw are your own compositions avail to others ears? :P

cheers

Zoe said...

*thumbs up*


*like*

top