An Itinerary: part 3

Sorry for the relative lack of updates, been busy doing not much at all to be honest. Here come ze bullets...

> Krissie's here :) She arrived yesterday after a crazy 10 hour train ride which had 5 connections. I admire her bravery, I'd definately be lost in Poland right now if i were in her place. We spent the day down in Konstanz yesterday, didn't do much except go from lunch to coffee to mass and then back to the apartment to watch a dvd. It's kind of cool now cause we know where all the really good cafe's and coffee shops are. And the coffee shops are amazing - the atmosphere, the food, everything. Really wish we had places like these back home. Mass was in German again, but this time they had a 5 piece choir which was amazing. I mean it. It was like something from the soundtrack of Gladiator or Kingdom of Heaven. Absolutely brilliant XD

> Haven't been doing much since chris is away except going round to eat at different places and browsing the shops. I've bought three jackets in 2 days XD I know it's a bit excessive, but i have a thing for jackets. The weather's been crazy. It rained practically all day yesterday and today it was pretty hot and sunny. I got to wear shorts (havent done that since the day we arrived). Got work this week from wednesday to friday. Lanf and Analise come up on thursday, looking forward to that XD Shame kris leaves us tomorrow to go be with her mom and sis. X'taghmel :P

Not much else to say, sorry for the lack of emails to those who have been sending me. I'll try reply at some point :) Been spending a lot of time reading my book. The good thing about being here is that i get to have a good deal of time alone should i choose to. That said i spend most of the time out or with mike but as for quiet times, just sitting in me really comfy chair reading, or really just thinking about things, it's great.

And i want to have sloping ceilings back home, they're the shizzle.

Out.

8 comments:

nessa said...

1. Im in the 1st one commenting ^^

2. Very good for the passing all exams, I heard from a very proud daddy ;)

3. Hows the decision making going?

4. *waves* to Krissie

5. u forgot my bday :S

6. :)

Rachel said...

I'm killing myself trying to with-hold (dammit how do you spell that?) grammar comment.

As usual, rain.. ahhh.

Kingdom of heaven.. hmm.

Matti said...

Withhold, Ach. Just one word.

Glad you're well and that everything seems to be in full working order XD

Say hi to Krissie for me - 10 days till she comes back home! :)

Also say hi to Mike and give him a big HEYYYYYYY from me haha

Missing you both quite a lot!

Simon said...

read it :)
we can make you a sloping ceiling when we get our flat, and ill have a secret room in the space created :) shhhh

Kai said...

glad ur enjoying it...dont get too fat on the coffees :P
sry havent rlly emailed but like..believe me..u dont want me to email xD

Lanfy said...

the lanf's visit is nearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. im lookin forward to it :D:D:D

krissie said...

I made it home in one piece! Woo!
Thanks for having me my dear :) Twas grand...I'm off to create something with my blueberries muahahahahaaaaa

Parteeeeeeeeey XD

Take care of my DVD!

expressingwordz said...

I understand the sloping ceilings, my room in Italy had that, too grand really (:
Zoe

top