How many rings, Dante?

I'm taking a short break in between studies and I've got nothing to do so here's a couple of randomers:

1. It's a fantastic day outside! The weather was gnarly yesterday but the sun's out and it's all quiet... funnily enough I don't have the urge t
o be outside, content to sit in my reading chair and study (mostly cause everyone's hermitising now).

2. I have a reading chair now. And a lamp. XD


3. I need to organise my books. When I say I need to, I don't really but I want to. They're situated all over the house and I want to gather them in one central bookshelf in my room... though I'm lacking a bookshelf and place to put one...

4. Yesterday I got fed up of studying and went into another "I-don't-want-to-do-this-buttkiss-anymore"... also I was very worried that I am in
no way going to be able to pass my exams. Today I'm peachy though XD

5. I did really badly in my mock clinical exam last saturday. Really badly. You know those times in life where you feel like a complete and utter brainless twat? One of those.

6. I have developed an addiction to watching John Green vlog. Originally I mocked ache for being a nerdfighter. Now I find I think I'm one
myself. Awesome.

7. I refuse to join twitter. Just because.

8. Firefox has this new skins thing (I've already forgotten what it's actually called) that I find very amusing. My browser menu now has 4 ran
dom animals (including a unicorn) playing an arcade game in the background.

9. I think I've successfully uploaded all the music I have that I will ever conceivably listen to onto my ipod... it's about 2G worth... out of 120G... Also I've developed the sickest addiction to podcasts. Ever.

10. Lookie at this pretty picture I drew for
Claire

It's for the cover of this year's edition of Murmur (annual medical student magazine). I admit it's a little half-arsed, which is something I never like doing, but I'd end up spending all day on photoshop to get something I'm happy with. Still, there it be.

Out.

10 comments:

Simon said...

i helped move your reading chair ^^
and the pic...i have seen the better from you...over all: a D-

Rachel said...

John and Hank do their happy dance whenever a nerdfighter is created. They said so XD

Twitter>facebook

I had no idea bout this skins thing, gonna check it out now actually.

anything to procrastinate :P I have about 60G free out of the 80G i have available, and a lot of it is pictures.

I'm sure it would be funnier if i knew what Ripampicin is.

Marquita said...

It's RiFampicin, NOT Ripampicin Achie.

Rifampicin is an antibiotic... hence the thug squashing the germs.

I got to agree with Simon, sorry Mattie. Thought the cover was going to be a bit cuter. But I don't suggest wasting too much time on it. You have better things to do and Murmur NEEDS to get into print. :)

And with regards to the mock. Cheer up buddy!

Marquita said...

Also... Rifampicin is actually a bad pick. It should never be used as monotherapy, especially in TB, since it increases propernsity to antibiotic resistance... which is something that we DON'T want to happen.

But then again that's just a side point. Hope I didn't piss you off. :P

LG said...

points 4 and 5 sound familiar.

LG said...

oh and picture lacks shadows imho

nessa said...

peach xD

krissie said...

nerdfighters ftw.

Anonymous said...

good day bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that meticulous model. The prices as regards the velcros are about 310 dollars on every page. But for all I base this locate selling them for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what is your opinion?

International Toll Free Number said...

Aw, this was an extremely good post. Spending some time and actual effort to generate a great article…

top