I Dared

Been a while since my past blog, but i was mega busy last week, literally had one thing to do after another all week, most of this in preparation for the youth weekend:


It was a brilliant success, I really feel the group went much much deeper, and we all had a fantastic time while we were at it. I want to especially thank Dez and Sim for their help in setting up the backdrop, some of it was my idea but it would definately not have happened if it weren't for you two. Thanks for putting up with me :)

Because of all this mayhem (well partly bacause of it) i am quite severely behind in my studies, so, community permitting, i now need to go on a serious study binge. I took the day off and stayed at home today, figuring getting some rest and starting on some studying was better than going to a couple of lectures i'm not gonna take anything from anyway... This being said we have the Senglea healing service coming up in 2 weeks.... which means more work... meh, if God will bring you to it, He'll bring you through it.

ps. Assassin's creed comes out today ZOMG!?!

Out.


4 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey matt!

Sarah G in the house hehe! This was an amazing weekend! Thank you all for the amazing experience I thank God 4 having friends like you! A big big thanks goes 2 the band, Pedro, Dessy, Sim and u for the amazing backdrop ... Cnt wait 4 the next youth weekend! only 355 days 2 go :P

Bdw thanks for the link!!!

Peace out!

sarah!!

Sarah said...

Sry 365 days hehe .. wers my head! lol

Anonymous said...

Hehe!...yep, definitly great working wit u 2 mEttEww! =)"2heads (or rather 3 ;)) are better than 1" !

God bless u...keep Daring!

Dezz

Simon said...

yeah,
twas great
gbu
lol

top