Ze infected

If you've noticed the time of this blog, I should be in an anatomy lecture. I am not in an anatomy lecture because I'm at home and I'm sick. woo! It looks like a small strain of influenza, hopefully it'll blow over by tomorrow...

Spent most of my time yesterday just... well you ever get those days where you want to do a lot of work but you end up just wasting time watching stuff on tv that you don't even like or looking up stupid things on the net? Just me? Well i had one of those days. I did go to Uni in the morning though. Now, i had a sore throat, so i went out with a scarf... bear in mind that yesterday it was 23 degrees outside. When almost everyone's running around in t shirts (and a select few in shorts too) and you're with a zipped up sweater and a scarf, you get a few weird looks. It was boiling though, i mean it was colder inside the house than it was outside.

Anyways, i just wanted to share this video. Mark, this is for you.




You might notice the video section on the right. I'll see how it goes, maybe i'll keep it, maybe not. Just thought it might be a cool addition. Thoughts are welcome.

Out.

7 comments:

Chris said...

OMG DOOD IM KEMMENTING ON JOOR BLOGZ IM SO KEWL LUKE @ ME

Chris said...

Ignore the last comment please, it was done by someone who wasn't me.

claire_88 said...

Chris that was you. I saw you.

Hope you get well soon Matt-man. Grats on figuring out how to embed videos even if I can't see it on this crappy library computrar :(

But I'll watch it at home, I swear!!!

Claire

Chris said...

Hmm.

"Seein' is believin' so you better change your specs"

-Shaggy

Anonymous said...

Oh lookie you're backkkk! What fun how interesting OCD lol ugh I'm off to watch a netball game now coz that's what people do in this country tooodlesssss

Elena

Drew said...

dont be a pussy

Anonymous said...

Dont be a pussy drew?...only write that the past 6 months have been the best of ur life because of ur gf...pussy? nahhhhhhhhh

top