Here we go again


Well, well, well, here we are again. Yes I know i had said I would start blogging regularly again and yes I know I never actually got down to doing it. I've been busy (relatively)....
(kudos to mark for the picture).

Anyways, 2nd year. Right. After the surprise that I actually did pass my first year annuals and the fact that I did not study during the summer as I intended to do, for now the course is looking ok... The topics look pretty interesting (well, except for biochem obviously), but, that said, I haven't actually gotten down to studying much at all. Had a whole mix up with my physio project title, wasted a lot of time reading up articles when I decided to change my title at the last minute. I'm doing it on OCD now (obsessive-compulsive disorder), if anyone's got any handy resources, you're very welcome ;)

I'd like to add that it looks like MMSA (Malta Medical Students' Association) have linked to this page, along with some others (ally, mark and chris included). This might make this little blog a little bit more interesting (publicity, woo!!). In either case, it seems they're watching us....

Marana Tha' youth weekend coming up in a couple of weeks. I'm really looking forward to it, I think it's gonna be something really special. That said I've got quite a bit of work left to go into it, what with rehearsals and all. Meh.

Anyways, I'm off to try and decipher some neuroscience. I love this weather, been looking forward to winter for over a month now, but it's making me just want to sleep... More blogs should be coming up... hurrr

Ps. Check out the video on Simon's blog (dated today). I mean it.

Out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi mettewww,
uve got an ocd patient here...lol...i always check my hair straightener 5 times minimum before i leave d house to make sure its switched OFF!

yeah i knw its sick most ocd cases r sick lol but i cnt help it...hehe...nyways at least i gave u some info for ur project (although i doubt its valid LOL)

Toodles!
God bless ;)
Dezz

Simon said...

hey matt, welcome bck to blogger world...been a while. Glad to have you back.
Now keep updated

Marquita said...

Matt, glad u're doing OK.

Dezz, Matthew doesn't need to see patients...I do. :)

Simon, keep practising what you preach. "L-ezempju jkaxkar"

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

top