It Begins

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to OmegaTango, my new blogspace. I decided to set this thing up cause well, those who've known me for a while now might remember my old space which was quite a success if I do say so myself, and well I'm in the mood. I have no real plans for this space except for the fact that I usually have a lot to rant about concerning my everyday life (I don't expect anyone to actually BE interested, but well thats up to you isnt it?) and anyway I like writing in general.

Oh and why OmegaTango? It was a title for a webcomic I wanted to set up during 6th form and never got to use, but more accurately.........heck, why not?

I shall conclude this first blog with humour courtey of Jimmy Carr:
"What's worse than biting into an apple and finding a worm in it?" "BEING RAPED."

Buckle your seat belts and say goodbye to your braincells, this is OmegaTango.

7 comments:

Simon said...

woot booya and you'de better keep it up or ill hunt u down and kill yoou very very slowly. :D
no seriously

Bernie said...

Aw matt...one arrangment to you Blog...Bernie, today's CRAZY scientist. Keep this up...Bye

Sarah said...

Hey Mat... so glad to see you have joined the blogging group, but question?? Why the 'mad'? What exactly have I done to deserve that title?? Look forward to reading OFTEN!:)

Sarah said...

*cough*
I meant 'wild'

Simon said...

no matt, i thin mad fits better than wild, she's right.

Anonymous said...

Hello Matthew, let's play a game. I'll be watching you throughout. The point of this game is to test you. I will post here from time to time with clues. You, in the meantime must guess who this is.

Sound fun? It is.

Hint number 1: Let's go for a swim.

Chris said...

Wow, I have an account? Neato.

Noooooooooo you've joined teh Bl0g0sph3ar!!!! -.-

Ok, now that's out of the way, I will start taking bets about who anonymous is.

2:1 odds on it being a girl.

Any takers?

top