Beware the marshmellow fairies!

So, day 2. Like I said, I don't plan on blogging everyday, but I never really stick to plans so we'll see how it goes hehe. 6 comments on my first blog, I'm pretty happy with that. Thanks guys.

I was woken up bright and early this morning by a message from stef (meli) saying that they were going up to De La Salle at 8 today and checking if I wanted to go. Considering he sent this message at 7:10 I graciously declined (what I actually said was more like "..mmf..nnn..burrr..feck off"). Going up on friday as is with Sim and the others in any case.

Anyways I had one histology practical today, which I can say, was pretty much utterly useless. The more I go to those sessions, the more I start to wonder why I even bother in the first place...
Well it looks like my time-table has decided to start sucking quite a bit. As is I now have Wednesdays off but I'm stuck at Uni till 5 on Tuesdays and Fridays. Buh! I was actually expecting this to happen, my first semester was way too nice and relaxed for the rest of the course to follow suit. Then again this thing changes practically every week so we'll see how things go...

That's all to report for today. I've got to write that article for murmur but I'm going to spend the next hour putting that off by reading QC. Oh and as for the "mystery commenter", I guess we'll play your little game if only for a little amusement. I'm guessing you're on my msn list since you found this thing so quickly. As for swimming, I used to train swimming for like 3 years, could that have something to do with it? Then again it could mean a million other things so not much help there...

Out.

15 comments:

Simon said...

just because you got a lot of comments does not mean anything...it's just cause you're new...and...and ...you suck nneeehhh.....
*blink blink*
sry

Anonymous said...

Now now, let's not guess cocky.
You've gotten one thing right, I am on your msn list, and that's your hint for this blog.

New rule: With each new blog you must post a guess of who you think I may be, whilst hints continue to get easier.

Anonymous said...

I felt my last hint was a little stupid, as it was something you guessed and not a hint I'd given you myself, so let me give you another hint.

Seek me out where the Willow Weeps.

New rule: Every time you make an incorrect guess, I masturbate.

Jigsaw said...

Ok, it would seem that someone is making a mockery of my game. Their last post was juvenile and ridiculuos.

For that reason I have made an actual account.

Hints so far:
1) Let's go for a swim
2) I'm on your msn list

Anonymous said...

I am another anonymous poster....you're hint for this blog is that there is not one poster, but two...and I am one of them.

Anonymous said...

Toe!

Matt said...

hmmm... ok there's a whole class A confusion going on here. I really dont know who you two are, if there are even two of you. Judging by the way you word yourself, i'd have to go with either allan, jenny or chris giordi

Anonymous said...

Lies! There are three of us!

Jigsaw said...

You get just one guess Matt, or it's none at all. You have been warned... until next time.

Chris said...

Oh noes! Will the drama never stop?!!!!!111one

Anonymous said...

We are Anonymous.

We are Legion.

We do not Forgive.

We nevar Forget.

/b/

Anonymous said...

and we dont even know who we are ourselves....im just 1 of around 3, and i dont know the other 2.


Hint: Green

Matt said...

BAH! ENOUGH!!
Have you nothing better to do but dramatise my blog? eh!? In any case, i'm not bothered with all the nonesense, guessing's over.

Have at thee!

Anonymous said...

um....guess who i am....im the 1 of the toe and the green!

Sarah said...

Excuse me... I thought I said I would like to read your blogs DAILY!! And even if I didn't use the word 'daily' I meant it so get on with it boy... I need something to read, can't you see I can't tale it anymore, I NEED SOMETHING TO READ!!! And if you insist on having annonymous writers, pls tell them to make it interesting!!!

top