Return of the fuzz

Mah, I blog, I blog!

I see my presence has been sorely missed. I can make excuses for the reason i have not given tidings, but i think the truth is the best option. I am damn lazy. I've had many chances to blog. I never bothered. There you have it.

So what have i been doing over the past month or so? I have largely gone into social reclusion (as i believe i mentioned in one of my last blogs), at home, trying to cram a year's worth of knowledge into my brain. Tuesday i had my physiology paper and today i had biochem. Overall i think, i think i might have actually passed! Woo! This just leaves anatomy next wednesday and the wednesday after that... after which it's sweet sweet summer..... ahhhhh i cannot begin to tell you how much i've been dreaming of that these few weeks locked inside reading books and notes for 8 hours a day.... not fun. I've resolved to go swimming on the 13th (last day). Mig finishes his then too so we're all heading to the beach...... Ahhh SUMMER!! (well for a week or so, after which i slowly start studying again but aaaaanyway...).

Ah yes, had ma birthday last month for those of ye who care to know. My last year as a teen... the thought is very scary indeed... thanks for those of you who made it a little more special hehe i didnt expect the card, especially during the film (you know who you are). And thanks Lu for a great night ;) This year i got some really cool presents for once though. Got me new really good cd's and final fantasy 12 and metal gear digital graphic novel. I know i'm geeking out here but most of you have been hearing me rant on about how much i've been wanting those. Thanks dad hehe.

What else, what else, what else.... not much really. I'm reading the Sword and the Scimitar, brilliant book, i recommend muchly. Oh and apparantly black + emo + eric from that 70's show = spiderman 3....

Last things of note, assassin's creed and team fortress 2, brilliant.

Out.

3 comments:

Ally said...

Assassin's Creed! Brilliant! Yes we know... the look on your face was the highlight of the whole night - you should've opened the card when harry was dying.

Stop mentioning FFXII! It burnsssss nad temptssss usssss

Ally out

Chris said...

He's back!

Welcome to the hood, G. Now keep updating or I'll shave you.

Anonymous said...

Shame no one baked you a cake or anything... haha

top